- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 22 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ cups panko breadcrumbs or dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 large chicken drumsticks (about 2 ½ pounds)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Drizzle oil evenly over a large shallow lightly greased baking sheet.
- Combine panko, chives, paprika, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl
- Whisk together Dijon and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Dip drumsticks in Dijon mixture and then in breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat and place on prepared roasting pan.
- Bake chicken 20 to 22 minutes or until cooked though.
Panko breadcrumbs will give the drumsticks a crispier crust.
Click to download recipe card