- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 12 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups penne pasta, cooked
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled or cooked, cut into cubes
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup diced purple onion
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup freshly chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, Dijon, olive oil and garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine pasta and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently. Stir in balsamic vinaigrette, basil and oregano, tossing gently. Serve immediately or chill.
Feel free to add the liquid from the sun-dried tomatoes for extra flavor.
Click to download recipe card